Peat Philips Foundation (PPF) would like to invite you to participate in this season’s The Young Orators Competition.
Peat Philips Foundation (PPF) is an NGO, which is focused on improving communication skills and developing leadership potentials in youths. The Young Orators is targeted at youths from age 16 to 20 years old.
Peat Philips Foundation is established to fully develop the potentials in leaders for today and tomorrow in a most unconventional manner through competition and bonding.
The competition is designed to inculcate the basic imperatives of effective communication; ultimately impacting improved spelling skills, development of poise, increase students’ vocabulary, pronunciation and accurate word usage.
The 1st Prize, an all-expense paid trip to the International Public Speaking Competition (IPSC), London, a Trophy, Gold Medal and scholarship Funds. 2nd Prize is a Trophy, Silver Medal and Scholarship Funds.
Peat Philips Foundation is herein inviting you to participate in the Young Orators Competition. Registration fees payable to the following account is Ten Thousand Naira (10,000.00) only
ACCOUNT NAME: PEAT PHILIPS FOUNDATION
BANK NAME: STANBIC IBTC BANK
ACCT NO: 0027321907
Registered Schools/Individual should provide the following, proof of payment/copies of tellers, or the Transfer ID (for online payments – A clear screen shot will also suffice), Name, Contact Phone nos., Email address, Physical address. All info should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or SMS the details to +234 8071825959.
Project Phases for the 2019/2020 African Young Orators Season
1. Registration: Schools registration across Nigeria (December, 2019 – January 15, 2020)
2. Launch: The Youth Orators new season official media launch (January, 2020)
3. Regional Competitions: Orators from each participating school emerges for the Regional. (February, 2020)
4. Orators Academy & National Final: All Finalists will be camped for a 3-day period leading to the National Final Day with series of motivational and leadership programmes lined up for all participants. (March 2020)
5. IPSC London: The Young Orators National champion travels to London UK to represent Nigeria at the IPSC 2019 (May 11 – 15, 2020)